Men's Deluxe Dark Knight Costume
Regular price $54.99
- Hooded Cape
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Tops.
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Adult Deluxe Dark Knight Batman Costume
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Molded foam chest piece & fiberfill shoulder padding give muscular look
- Decorative foam spikes on sleeves
- Foam boot tops have elastic band under each foot
- Hood/Cape fastens at neck w/Hook and Loop fastener; molded foam face mask
- Gold molded rubber utility belt has fabric waist ties
- Officially licensed
- Product Description
So, you fancy yourself a crusader of the night, do you?
Well, we hate to break it to you, but if you want to be a caped crusader, you have quite the boots to fill. You see, we're Batman fans. That's right. The caped crusader himself. You start tossing around words like vigilante and justice, and we have a very specific set of standards for you to meet.
Firstly, you have to be in it for justice. No personal vendettas, agendas, or any of that nonsense. Second, there's probably gonna be some crazy nut-jobs out there, so you better be able to keep them in line with superior combat skills and cunning. Thirdly, and we really can't stress this enough, you're going to need killer equipment, outfit, and name to go with it.
We realize this is quite the tall order though, so we're totally okay if you just go ahead and try and be Batman instead of creating your own branding. This will save you on the last point at least (we still expect you to bring justice and cunning to the table). To help in the outfit department, we'd like to recommend our Deluxe Dark Knight Costume. It comes with a black polyester jumpsuit with a molded foam chest and arms, giving you a muscular look. It also comes with foam boot tops, a gold molded rubber utility belt, and a hood and cape with foam mask. This way you'll at least look like a bad-ass when you start your vigilante nights. Although, please be careful. Even if you do have combat skills and cunning, we're pretty sure the bad guys still don't play fair.