Ultimate Boba Fett Costume for Adults
Regular price $89.99
- Jumpsuit w/ EVA Molded Armor
- Two-Piece Helmet/Mask
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Cape sewn to back of left shoulder
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fasteners at center back
- Sewn-on EVA armor pieces on chest, shoulders, knees
- Foam cargo pockets on thighs close w/ hook & loop fasteners
- Foam shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
- 2 pieces of helmet/mask connect w/ hook & loop fasteners
- Belt is vinyl molded to look like pouches; closes w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Officially licensed
So you’re the strong, silent type AND you have a penchant for tracking down notorious smugglers in the name of, uhh, a big pay check? Well, that’s kind of an unusual combination of skills and interests, but hey, if the weathered battle armor fits, then you might as well embrace it.
And since that’s the case, you might as well pick up this costume, because it sounds like you have a lot in common with the infamous, and inexplicably popular Boba Fett. Despite only having three lines across the entire original Star Wars trilogy, Boba Fett is the most feared and admired bounty hunter in the galaxy. In this Ultimate Boba Fett Costume for Adults, your primary marks will cower in fear at your approach, your enemies will beg for mercy before you even pull out your blaster, even Darth Vader himself will contract out for your talents from time to time. And most notably, you’ll be the only bounty hunter to actually capture and deliver that annoying Han Solo.
In this officially licensed and highly authentic looking costume, you’ll feel the power of the Mandalorian warrior coursing through you. The full jumpsuit has hook and loop fasteners at the back, and the EVA armor is sewn on at the chest, shoulders and knees. You’ll look so good in this outfit, you’ll feel invincible--just remember that you’re not, because Jedi’s and sarlaccs lie in wait everywhere, and your jetpack may be just one hit away from a critical malfunction. So be careful, and always be ready to hop into the Slave-1 for a quick getaway.